More Gorgeous Wire Wrapped Jewelry: Popnicute

I found another studio I just had to share today!!! I am totally obsessed with wire wrap jewelry of late. Ok, so I always have been, but I have been taking the time to find these artisans *smiles*


popnicute always awesome imaginative handcrafted jewelry

Below are just a few of my favorites. If you click on the image you will be taken to the studio listing. Or if you click here you can visit the shop.

Wire Wrapped Macrame Necklace with Aquamarine - Antique Copper Vessel


Open Hoop Handmade Earrings Red Purple Basket Cocoon Copper Crystal


Autumn Love Handmade Tree Of Life Necklace Pearls Swarovski Crystals


Butterfly Earrings Labradorite Contemporary Artisan Wire Jewelry


Ok, and one more cause it is so cool. I'm not sure it is something I would wear since my ears are pierced, but I just might because it is so beautiful.

Franni Ear Pin ONE Ear Cuff Wire Wrapped Copper Non Pierced Earring


Isn't all her work simply divine?! To see many more items, visit Popnicute today!!

http://www.artfire.com/users/popnicute

Kelly Anderson

Kelly is.....Silly, free-spirited and in love with life. Army Mom. Wife. Jewelry Artisan. Dreamer. Problem Solver. Music Lover. Recipe Hunter. kreatedbykelly.com