What I Want For Valentine's Day

Are you looking sweetie?!

valentine hearts supplies

1. Valentine Sweets Assorted Antique Buttons offered by SillyGooseEmporium.

2. Vintage Valentine Inspiration Kit in Heart Box offered by TinselandTrinkets.

3. Victorian Confectionery offered by Cricketbuttons.

4. Sweetheart Valentine Craft Kit (all proceeds to Haiti Relief) offered by BrassPaperclip

These are some lovely fun shops that I found!! I would be just tickled pink to receive any one of these as a Valentine's gift :)

Hope your week is off to a great start!!!

Love, Kelly xoxo

p.s. I will share yesterday's and today's flower from my 2010 Flower A Day Project tomorrow. Yesterday's flower is sooooo pretty!!

Kelly Anderson

Kelly is.....Silly, free-spirited and in love with life. Army Mom. Wife. Jewelry Artisan. Dreamer. Problem Solver. Music Lover. Recipe Hunter. kreatedbykelly.com